Now-a-days, we often see music plays a very important role in everyone’s life who loves to hear their music collection all the time. Thus iPod comes into mind as it is considered as the best music player designed by Apple Inc. which is portable and can be carried by the individuals anywhere and everywhere. iPod device is available in various forms such iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Mini and iPod Classic. iPod Classic is widely used iPod player because it provides various data storage capacities on its hard drive like 80GB, 120GB, 160GB etc. by the use of which can carry more than 40,000 songs along with you. iPod Classic can be connected to your Mac computer or laptop and by using iTunes software you can organize the stored music and video files. By mistake have you deleted some of the precious MP3 files stored on iPod Classic 80GB music player instead of deleting some unlikable audio tracks?? Later while searching for your favorite audio files, you were shocked to see that unintentionally you have deleted a few of your beloved music files. Now you must be searching an answer for the question on how to restore iPod Classic 80GB MP3 player files?The answer is quite simple with the use of some reliable third party file restoration software. iPod data recovery program is one such proficient recovery software that can help you to perform deleted or lost file restoration on iPod Classic 80GB music player.
Take a look on a real life scenario:
Assume that you have an 80GB iPod Classic music player and in order to add some latest audio tracks you connected the player to your Macintosh computer. But because of some electrostatic power spikes your Mac machine turned off and you unplugged the connected iPod Classic device abruptly. After a long wait of power to come, when you connected the device once again, for your surprise your entire stored music files were gone. This must be really painful situation as the music files were really precious to you. But, by using iPod data recovery tool you can easily get back all your lost MP3 files from iPod device at your fingertips. The software not only supports Lost music recovery from iPod Classic, it can also recover missing songs from iPod Mini easily with accuracy.
Now moving further, let us see some other reasons under which you may lose your favorite audio files from iPod Classic 80GB media player.
Common file loss scenarios from iPod Classic are:
- In case you make use of “Reset” option available on iPod Classic 80Gb player then the existing settings of iPod device will be set back to original factory setting which in turn erases all the MP3 files including other files saved on iPod.
- iTunes application offers an option to restore your iPod Classic with new multimedia files. But, if you are using different versions of iTunes in order to synchronizing files on iPod then it would damage the present media files causing loss of data.
- Virus attack on your iPod device when connected to a virus infected computer will corrupt the file system of your iPod device making the saved files unreadable resulting in loss of data. Connected iPod could be iPod Nano, iPod Classic, Shuffle and Mini. By the use of our recovery program you can restore iPod Nano, Classic, Mini and Shuffle after getting corrupt with utmost ease. You can get additional information by simply following this website http://www.ipoddatarecoverysoftware.com/nano.html.
- Inadvertently formatting the iPod Classic 80GB player when connected to Mac machine will erase the entire MP3 and other files saved on the device which will cause data loss.
- Loading any corrupted audio files to your iPod Classic device might damage the other stored files or because of faulty firmware your iPod device may freeze and will stop responding. This would in turn not allow the user to access the files stored on iPod Classic 80GB music player leading to file loss.
In order to tackle all such data loss scenarios, you have to follow some safety steps such as: Be careful, while using iPod device on computer, make use of proper antivirus tool to make system free of harmful viruses, utilize reliable voltage regulator to prevent unexpected computer shutdown, remove iPod device by following appropriate exit option, do not use the iPod Classic 80GB player to store any new audio file in order to avoid overwriting of deleted or lost files, create backup of iPod files and update it regularly. Though you have followed all the required precautionary measures still there are possibilities where you may lose the files from your iPod device. No need to worry!!!Luckily, there are several ways for iPod Classic hard drive data recovery. The ultimate solution is to try iPod data recovery toolkit which is a highly reviewed tool by industry professionals having experience in developing file rescue tools.
Prominent features of iPod data recovery software:
- It is a genuine file restoration utility designed with powerful scanning algorithm which scans each sector of iPod music player in order to identify the type of files that are either deleted or lost. Files stored may be MP4, MP3, WAV, JPEG, etc. By making use of these unique file extensions you can also easily retrieve deleted music files from iPod after it is restored to original factory settings, for further info check this link - ipoddatarecoverysoftware.com/will-restoring-delete-music.html.
- The tool is compatible with all Mac operating system versions like MAC OS X 10.5.x, Leopard, Snow Leopard and higher versions.
- Even user can use this tool to recover data from crashed iPod. Sneak a peek at this web-site to read more about crashed iPod data recovery.
- This utility allows the user to resume the file recovery process at any point of time by the use of “Save Recovery Session” feature which in turn ensures that there is no need to rescan your iPod device in order to locate the lost file.
- Can efficiently rescue iPod Applications which supports the functionality and working of iPod device. Check out the post right here to know more features of this iPod file retrieving software.
Simple procedure to use iPod data recovery tool:
Step1: Download the free demo version of iPod data recovery tool and install it on Mac computer’s hard disk. Connect the iPod Classic 80GB player from where you have lost your files to the computer and then run the tool. Select proper recovery option as per your loss scenario from the main screen as in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step2: Choose iPod device and press “Next” button to start the file recovery process as in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select iPod Device
Step3: Once the restoration process is completed, you can choose the type of file which you want to recover as in Figure 3 and then you can save them on your system.
Figure 3: Select File Type